The Purpose of The Shawn Taylor Foundation is to inspire young people to follow their dreams and to become beacons of light to the poor, hungry and helpless.
Our team mission is to strategically align ourselves with a host of other charitable organizations, businesses, governments, NGO’s and community members dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families around the world.
We envision a world without child cruelty, global poverty, hunger, human suffering and economic disparity.
• To meet the people where they are in life with what they need to provide quality of life.
• To create access to resources that create opportunity.
• Create solutions to our social problems with the support of a collaborative team effort using the one brick at a time model.
• Identify support systems that will take the lead in improving the quality of care and well being of children and families worldwide.
• Develop initiatives for the greater quality of whole life by use of education and life skill training in the areas of proper nutrition and sanitation.
• Increase awareness on emergency preparedness
• Increase health awareness and maintenance
• Build up the reinstitution of family values and help instill in our youth pride in community care.